Would you like to use Instagram to promote your business, but have no idea how to use it effectively?
Are you using it already, but know you’re not really making the most of it to grow your business?
Do you wish you just understood it’s many features more so you could use it to connect with your clients in a really visual way?
Then the Instagram for Business workshop is just what your business needs! Taught by a professional photographer (who loves Instagram), the aim is to understand all the many creative features of Instagram and go beyond just sharing snapshots to create a cohesive & purposeful strategy to help tell YOUR business story!
What’s included in the Instagram for Business Workshop
• Pre-Workshop ‘Pimp Up Your Profile!’ PDF
• Half-day Workshop, taught in small groups (max 8) so everyone can benefit from 1:1 attention
• Very practical ‘learn, then try’ teaching
• Take-home ‘cheatsheets’ as a reminder of what you’ve learnt
• Teas/coffees/cakes or biscuits
• 2 weeks of email support after the workshop
In this workshop you will:
• Understand the ‘why’ of Instagram and how it can benefit YOUR business
• Make your Instagram profile really work for you
• Be taught all of the many, many different features & creative things you can do on Instagram to connect with your clients
• Learn the difference between your ‘Grid’ and ‘Story’ and what types of posts work well on both
• Find out how to get the best interaction & engagement with your Instagram posts
• Learn more about how to create an Instagram strategy which works for YOUR business and brings in new clients
• Be absolutely encouraged to ask questions – no question is too daft!
• Have fun and learn in a relaxed, encouraging environment
• Be inspired! This workshop is designed to get you up & running and full of ideas to move forwards with using Instagram
You will need:
• A smartphone with camera capability
Dates for current ‘Instagram for Business’ Workshop:
Weds 2nd October | 9.15am – 12.45pm | Woking | £89
Earlybird Booking before 19th July: £79
SPECIAL OFFER! Book this workshop together with ‘Creative Smartphone Photography’ on 17th October: £135 (save £29)
What a good idea for a gift!