Do you have a group of friends who all love taking photos?
Would you like to learn how to make a real difference to your photography, whilst in the comfort of your home, with the added bonus of being all together? If you have a group of like-minded friends, then this is a fantastic opportunity to learn a new creative skill together.
All elements of the workshop and teaching are brought to you – you just simply provide the place and the people and some cups of tea and coffee! I bring along all the resources, including the visual presentation, the teaching resources, goody bags for you and your friends AND plenty of home-made delicious cakes!
A really fun way to improve your photography and be inspired as a group of friends. This Workshop can also be tailor-made to reflect your overall photography interests as a group – whether it’s to be able to capture better photos of your children and/or family or perhaps just generally be able to capture your life and the world around you, more creatively.
I can also tailor-make it to groups of pre-teens/teenagers who have an interest in photography, whether that’s on ‘proper’ cameras, or just how to be more creative with ‘camera-phoneography’!
What’s included in a ‘Shoot from the Heart with Friends’ Workshop
• A morning or afternoon half-day workshop at your home (3.5 hours)
• Comprehensive printed workbook with all course notes for reference
• Practice ‘hands-on’ element with individual attention
• Home-made cakes
• Goody bag
• 2 weeks personal email support & feedback after course
In this workshop you will:
• Learn about the creative expressive side of images using simple tips to make your photos shine
• Understand the essential elements of photography such as exposure, aperture and shutter speed
• Be taught in easy-to-understand language, with accompanying visuals, workbook and practice element
• Be part of a small class size of up to 8 people, where questions and discussion are encouraged
• Be inspired and have fun! Being together with friends in a relaxed environment is a great place to learn a new creative skill.
Workshop price per person: £85 (weekdays) / £95 (weekends)
You will need a minimum of yourself plus three friends to hold a workshop. Get together five of your friends (plus yourself) and get your own place completely free! Or simply split the discount between you all – the choice is yours.
What you will need:
• A minimum of yourself and three friends
• Everyone attending needs to bring a DSLR or bridge/compact system camera for the practical element of the course – most bridge/compact system cameras with the ability to take off auto will be suitable, please just ask if you are unsure and I can check your camera model for you.
• A room in your home to hold the workshop, plus provision of drinks (homemade cakes are provided)