Does your child love taking photos? Would you like to encourage their creative thinking and imagination in a really enjoyable and fun way?
The #PictureIt children’s workshops are aimed at kids aged 11-15 years old who want to have fun with their camera and learn new creative skills so they can capture images to be proud of! Taught by a professional photographer (and mum-of-2 herself), the aim is to inspire and educate in a very practical way, plus engage your child’s imagination by encouraging their own individual style and way of ‘seeing’ the world around them.
In today’s digital world, kids are much more into photos than ever before… learning photography as a hobby is a fantastic way for them to express themselves and it can be SO much more than just selfies and snapshots!
Learn to…. #PictureIt. Capture It. Love It.
#pictureit Beginner’s Workshop
Begin to learn the basics of creative photography & going beyond an average snapshot whilst having tons of fun with your camera!
Your child will need: a smartphone or camera, clothes suitable for whatever the weather is doing and decent footwear so they can explore everywhere properly!
• Just under 3 hr Workshop in a small group with 1:1 attention for every child
• A printed Workbook to take home so they can review and practice what is taught
• Drinks & cakes/biscuits to keep those energy levels up 😉
• A goody bag to take-away
• 5 images of their choice made into Prints afterwards and posted back to them
• Lots of fun & self-confidence-building!