Do you just hold up your phone and hope for the best without understanding how you can control capturing an image?
Do you wish you understood more so you could capture better, more creative images?
Then the Creative Smartphone Photography workshop is definitely for you! Taught by a professional photographer (who also loves phoneography) the aim is to get to grips with exactly what your smartphone can achieve and learn to be creative with it.
Find out some everyday tips, tricks & ideas that will take you beyond the average phone snap!
What’s included in the Creative Smartphone Photography Workshop
• 3hr workshop, taught in small groups so everyone can benefit from 1:1 attention
• Take-home ‘cheatsheets’ as a reminder of what you’ve learnt
• Teas/coffees/cakes or biscuits
In this workshop you will:
• Learn about what your camera-phone is really great at (plus it’s limitations so you don’t get frustrated)!
• Be taught some really nifty tips & tricks to help immediately improve your photos
• Find out how how you can easily control focusing, exposure & depth of field (that blurry background thing!)
• Learn about how light can really make a difference
• Get creative with learning about image composition
• Find out how to use in-phone editing tools
• Be absolutely encouraged to ask questions – no question is too daft!
• Have fun and learn in a relaxed, encouraging environment
• Be inspired! This workshop is designed to really get you enthusiastic about photography and wanting to practice more!
You will need: a smartphone with camera capability
NB This Workshop is designed for adults – if you’re interested for your child, please have a look at the #pictureit Workshops here >
Current dates for this Workshop:
Tues 4th February 2020 | Woking | 9.15 – 12.30 | £75
Earlybird Booking before end of November: £65
SPECIAL OFFER! Book this workshop together with ‘Instagram for Business’ on Thurs 27th Feb 2020: £135 (save £29)
Drop me a line if you’d like to be the first to hear of new dates: email@example.com