Would you like to be able to learn more about your camera on an individual level so you can progress quickly? Or perhaps there’s a specific area of photography that you would love to explore for a hobby or for your business?
Learning on a 1:1 basis (or with a friend on a 1:2 basis) means that your tuition is absolutely tailor-made to your own level and interests. Perhaps you have a shiny new camera that you don’t *really* understand or just want to improve & build upon what you already know. Together, we’ll work out what you want to achieve with your camera and build your bespoke training so that you can really get a flying start towards your photography goals & get inspired.
Individual Tuition options:
• 2 hrs 1:1 tutoring at a location of your choice: £175 (or share with a friend for £99 each)
• Half day (4 hrs, either morning or afternoon) 1:1 tutoring at a location of your choice: £255 (or share with a friend for £165 each)
• A phone consultation beforehand to assess your current skill level and what you wish to achieve. Having this discussion in advance really allows us to make maximum use of your tuition time when we meet.
• Travel within 45 minutes of Woking, Surrey to a location of your choice, either indoors our outdoors or a mixture of both
• 1:1 hands-on tuition tailor-made to what you like to photograph, plus a chance with the half-day option to review images on a laptop etc if you would like to