Do you love photography but want to be able to use your smartphone camera so you don’t have to carry a ‘proper’ camera around?
Do you wish you understood more so you could capture better, more creative images?
Then the Creative Smartphone Photography workshop is definitely for you! Taught by a professional photographer (who also loves phoneography) the aim is to get to grips with exactly what your smartphone can achieve and learn to be creative with it.
Find out some everyday tips, tricks & ideas that will take you beyond the average phone snap!
What’s included in the Creative Smartphone Photography Workshop
• 3hr workshop, taught in small groups so everyone can benefit from 1:1 attention
• Take-home ‘cheatsheets’ as a reminder of what you’ve learnt
• Teas/coffees/cakes or biscuits
In this workshop you will:
• Learn about what your camera-phone is really great at (plus it’s limitations)!
• Be taught some really nifty tips & tricks to help immediately improve your photos
• Find out how how you can easily control focusing, exposure & depth of field (that blurry background thing!)
• Learn about how light and composition can really make a difference
• Find out how to use in-phone editing tools
• Get ideas of best practices with sharing and backing-up your images
• Be absolutely encouraged to ask questions – no question is too daft!
• Have fun and learn in a relaxed, encouraging environment
• Be inspired! This workshop is designed to really get you enthusiastic about photography and wanting to practice more!
Workshop price: £58
You will need: a smartphone with camera capability
NB This Workshop is designed for adults – if you’re interested for your child, please have a look at the #pictureit Workshops here >
Current dates for this Workshop:
New dates to be announced soon, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be added to the email list